As a broadcaster your streaming links will change over time as you change streaming service providers or when a stream host goes out of business. It is relatively easy to switch to a new provider but notifying all of your listeners, partners, directories and google that your streaming links have changed is a hard task.
To help solve that problem – Streamfinder.com has created a service for broadcasters called streamfwd.com. Here’s how it works:
- Add your station and streaming links to streamfinder.com radio directory
- Each streaming link is assigned an unchanging streamfwd.com redirection link
- Share your streamfwd.com links on your website and with listeners
- The next time you need to change your streaming links – do it on streamfinder.com once and the streamfwd.com links will automatically redirect to the new stream URLs
- No need to email listeners, directories, partners etc.
With streamfwd.com a broadcaster will get one streamfwd.com link for each of their streaming links.
If your station is no longer broadcasting or you wish to remove it from our listings for any reason just follow these steps:
- Log in to the administration area http://www.streamfinder.com/manage/
- Find your station listing on the page after you log in.
- In the listing is a red button titled “delete listing”. It will give an alert, click “YES” and then your station will be deleted.
Yes. You can use these logos to display on your site and link to StreamFinder.com
< img src="//streamfinder.com/images/sf_64x64.png">
< img src="//streamfinder.com/images/sf_125x125.png">
The first step is to set up a user account on the site. Then you can log-in using your account to your profile page. On that page is a link that says “add a new station” – click that link and fill out the form with all of your station information. Once you save this information your radio station will be listed on our site and accessible to all of our visitors. There is no charge for this listing.
To list your radio station in the streamfinder.com internet radio station directory for FREE – just follow these steps:
- Register yourself on the site as a “broadcaster”
- Click the green “[+] add new station” button at the top of the page
- Fill out the station detail form – add name, description, streaming links, genre information etc.
- If you want to get more listeners and exposure on our site then check the box in the green upgrade message area
- Click the blue “add radio station listing” button at the bottom of the page to save your radio station listing
- Your radio station is now listed in the streamfinder.com directory
We do not charge a broadcaster to list their station in our directory. The basic listing is open and FREE. To get an upgraded listing we charge $10 per month.
To update your radio station information – description, genres or streaming link url’s then please do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Click the “manage station listings” button at the top of the page
- Click the name of the radio station that you want to edit
- Edit the station data in the form
- Save the new radio station information by clicking the “update station data” button at the bottom of the page